Chelsea is inspired by the resilience and potential of people and works with her clients to not only support change and recovery but also to build lives they value, despite their challenges. To do so, she works across a range of therapeutic approaches, including coaching methodologies, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and Positive Psychology interventions.
Chelsea can also administer, and provide support to interpret/respond to corporate psychometrics and assessments, such as personality, leadership 360s, and cognitive assessments.
Chelsea can assist with a range of concerns including:
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety, including social anxiety and panic
- Burnout, work stress, and compassion fatigue
- Study/Work-life balance, motivation, and performance
- Self-esteem and communication challenges
- Stress and adjustment issues
- Interpersonal and relationship difficulties (for individuals)