Consults at Bluff Road Psychology on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Dr Aneta Kotevski is a registered and endorsed clinical and health psychologist with a Doctorate in Psychology from the University of Melbourne. She has over 13 years experience practising in both private and public health care and rehabilitation settings and currently leads a professional, growing and diverse psychology practice at Bluff Road Psychology.
Aneta is a dedicated, empathic, and highly skilled psychologist who accepts referrals to work with adolescents from ages 16 years and older, adults, and older adults. She is an AHPRA board-approved supervisor, a member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS), and Colleges of Clinical Psychologists and Health Psychologists. Her therapeutic approaches include Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness-based therapy, and Schema Therapy.
Aneta has expertise in assisting individuals with:
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Stress, coping and adjustment issues
- Adjustment to medical diagnoses and life change
- Pain and anger management, Somatoform and Sleep disorders
- Self-management of chronic health conditions e.g. Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Behaviour management and change e.g. Obesity and weight management
- Trauma, PTSD, and stressful life events/li>
- Self-esteem, confidence and communication issues
- Relationship issues
- Pregnancy support and fertility issues